Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Internship Time

Tonight Dan and I have been wearing out our fingers folding letters and stuffing envelopes. December 1st means that first year law students can start applying for internships (or, to be more correct, "summer associate positions").

Since we would REALLY like a position that pays, we are applying to over a hundred different firms. Primarily in DC, Cali, Texas, and Chicago, with a smattering of Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, and Denver.

Now that I've taken my break, it is back to stuffing envelopes. Good thing I got so good at this at my old BYU student job (Every month I sent off over 900 account statements).

We are keeping our fingers crossed that we'll get at least a couple offers in the middle of this economic downturn.

P.S. My birthday is in 4 days. Yay.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm stuffing envelopes too! Those very same 900 statements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you get one in Houston!
    :) ~the glenns~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Good luck! Maybe you will get an internship that will take you right back to little ol' Provo! And our babies can play FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I really hope you get one in DC! It would be fun to have you guys in the area! We could play some Killer Bunnies! :)

    ReplyDelete